1. Policy on the protection of Personal Information
The protection of personal information is our Company social responsibility and all employees aware of the Policy and work on reliable implementation and continuous improvement.
2. Collection of Personal Information
In the Policy, “personal information” means information about living individuals (limited to natural persons) that can identify a specific individual by name, address, telephone number, etc., and is operated or provided by the Company.
By telephone contact with those who use services (hereinafter referred to as “our Service”) and those who have transactions (hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Customers”) and communication through terminals such as PCs. Information regarding the generated or accumulated usage history may also be included. Our Company acquire the following personal information by legal and fair means.
- Name, email address, phone number, date of birth, occupation, and other contact information
- Information provided in the process of using our Services (including information obtained from external services such as social network services if cooperation is permitted)
- Device information (individual identification information of terminal etc.)
- Other information necessary to provide our Services
3. The Purpose of Use
We process personal information provided by the Customers only for responding to requests and inquiries from the Customers, sending and downloading various materials, and for other purposes described on this website.
5. Personal Information management
6. Personal Information intended to be provided to third parties
Our Company will not provide the acquired personal information to a third party, except with the consent of the individual or in the following cases. The same applies when providing personal information to a third party in a foreign country.
- Cases as prescribed by law.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for State institutions or local authorities or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law, and with the consent of the person himself/herself, in carrying out the affairs.
- When our Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
7. Outsourcing the Processing of Personal Information
Our Company may outsource all or part of the personal information to a third party other than our company to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use. In this case, we supervise the contractor as necessary and appropriate so that the personal information can be safely managed.
8. Disclosure and Correction of Personal Information
Our Company will respond appropriately when the Customers request disclosure of personal information, correction/addition/deletion of content, and suspension of use. However, this does not apply if our Company is not obligated by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
9. Use of statistically processed data
Our Company may create statistical data that is processed so as not to identify an individual based on the personal information provided. Our Company use statistical data that cannot identify individuals without any restrictions.
10. Disclaimer and Precautions
Our Company is not responsible for the protection of the information acquired by customers in the web services of other businesses or individuals linked to our services.
Unless otherwise required by law, our Company may make all or part of the revision at our discretion without the consent of the Customer, and if the Customer uses our Service after the Policy revision, the Customer is deemed to have agreed to the revision.
12. About inquiries
For inquiries regarding the Policy please contact our office below.
K and A JPN Inc.
Establishment Date:1, December,2021
K and A JPN Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “our Company”, “we”) handles information assets of the Customers with the highest security in the technology-centered business such as software development and sales. We consider protecting the information assets entrusted to us by the Customers and Business partners, our information assets. Recognizing the importance of information assets protection, all officials and employees comply with this basic policy and carry out activities to maintain information security such as confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
1. Management responsibility
We systematically and continuously work on improving information security.
2. Compliance with laws and contractual requirements
We comply with information security laws, regulations, norms and contractual obligations and meet our Customers’ expectations.
3. The establishment of internal rules
We establish information security measures as formal internal rules in order to maintain and improve information security.
4. Employee initiatives
Our employees acquire the knowledge and skills required for information security and continue to work on information security.
5. Prevention and response to violations and accidents
In case of a violation of laws and regulations, breach of contract, or an accident related to information security, we take appropriate measures to prevent a recurrence.
Establishment Date:1, December,2021
For our service members we provide more detailed services
and product information.